Everything in my head in one wheel.
“I’m daydreaming and didn’t hear a single word you said”
– This is generally me. Sometimes, my mind just wanders off in the middle of a conversation and in the attempt not to sound too distracted (so as not to offend the other party) I agree on something that I don’t really want to agree to.
“I think you’re interesting so I’d rather listen”
– So true. I am not the type who wants to be talking about myself, especially the first time we’d meet. I’d rather hear about you, what you want, if you like dogs or cats, or if (like me) you want to hang out in quiet places instead of some bar.
“I finally came up with a perfect reply but you’re now talking about something else”
– Sometimes, I don’t respond not because of the lack of opinion but because of the need to properly put my words together so it could make more sense. Thing is, I don’t respond for the sake of responding. I respond with the intent to stimulate the conversation so bear with me please. Although, most of the time, you’d go ahead with your next topic.
“The words, I can’t do right when out loud they are spoken”
– I am a person who is better in writing than anything else. My speech is free-flowing when written but when I have to speak them out, I sometimes choke and end up embarrassing myself.
“I didn’t want to be here in the first place”
– As much as I can muster, I never…. Let me emphasize on that certain word “NEVER” put myself in a situation where I am in a crowded room with people I barely know. I am not good with socializing with people. I’d end up in one corner staring at my phone, or in the absence of a phone, talking to a plant.
“My response would probably be over your head, so what’s the point”
– Ditto. 😉
Dissecting MR @ 2016